Wednesday 2 December 2015

3D DESIGN - BATTLE ARENA VERSION 4 TEXTURED

BATTLE ARENA VERSION 4 AND UNITY TEXTURED



The fourth version of my arena made me assess the problem when I took it into unity and the second island was not showing up too well. There were parts not showing because of sections that were too small. This resulted in me having to delete this part and the reshape the other two to fit. This worked out better and was easier to texture.


To begin with the texturing I used the UV editor and colored the specific parts in a different colour just to indicate which ones I wanted to do in a chosen colour. This then gave me the basis to start using turtle and texture using quixel.










The textures used were scifi, and looked worn an industrial and were really what I wanted. Iam happy with how it turned out looking. I also added a skybox to it, giving it a great glooming atmosphere to help boost the setting and appearance of the whole arena.
















No comments:

Post a Comment