Thursday 10 December 2015

LIFE DRAWING - UPDATE

LIFE DRAWING UPDATE 


I really like using ink to complete this piece as it was something new and I really liked using this in past experimentation with drawing and projects. I wanted to do more of the ink on other pieces as this was refreshing and good to use. 






Some rough 2-3 min warm up sketches other model in different poses. These I find im getting better at as I understand more of the human from. 



This piece was using both hands at the same time with different media. This was great fun and also challenging at the same time. I found myself much preferring the right hand sketch. Which is not my usual hand for drawing. 



Some quick sketches of the model using colour pens and continuous line drawing. I noticed once completed that the left hand sketch, was of center so it looks like the model is leaning on and angle, I addressed this on the image by including an angle of approach I can change it to. 




This last piece was a quick 5 min sketch of the model, then we were to label the specific parts of the anatomy, as ere were simultaneously learning about anatomy at the time of life drawing session. 


No comments:

Post a Comment