Sunday 17 April 2016

3D DESIGN - STATUE IN UNITY

3D DESIGN - STATUE IN UNITY 
Finally, I put my statue in unity, into the battle arena scene. I had already allocated a space for where this could go last term, ans it would be centered in the middle of the arena in the center floating platform. 

I am pleased with how this turned out, the texture fits aesthetically with the rest of the arena, as does the model. The ominous presence of it add to the gloom and dark theme of the scene itself. 
This project overall has been an enjoyable one, as I have learnt many valuable things to do with 3D model making and texturing. I do wish to continue developing my skills for the future as Iam looking forward to next years work! I do however wish that some deadline weren't pushed back so close to one another, allowing for flexibility of hand in, as opposed to one week. Then I feel as if I could have improved the battle arena significantly had time not been quite limited. But I am still happy with the outcome, and will perhaps create my own version of a battle arena in spare time, for own work/ experimental purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment