Tuesday 26 January 2016

3D DESIGN - MOOD BOARDS AND MODEL SHEET FOR STATUE WEEK_01_TERM2

MOOD BOARDS AND MODEL SHEET FOR STATUE

During the next term, we are going to make a statue for our battle arena, and place this within it. I researched into scifi statues that I could use as inspiration for my own, and also incorporating an industrial /worn element to it. I am using parts form the Russian statue pictured right on the mood board, as this has a scifi feel to it already and can with with the arena. I also will combine this with ant hoer scifi figure and make it my own, so that the statue fits. The texture I want to apply wold be a worn rusty metal, similar to the arenas texture itself, giving the cold war scifi feel.




After finding the basic structure to implement, I then researched the scifi heads that could I could use for the statue. The first model sheet for iron man, I thought worked the best, as I fit with the Russian statue and was already scifi looking.






I then created a model sheet of a photo bash of the Russian statue and the iron man suit. I used most of the statue with the top half remaining more iron man, and the pose this will be in will be a heroic one or a salute, to fit the scifi/old military style. This will form the basis of the 3D model that I will create in Maya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment