Monday 18 January 2016

VISUAL DESIGN - PAINT OVER TECHNIQUES - CLASS WORK

 PAINT OVER TECHNIQUES
GUN AND BAT CREATURE




Using Photoshop techniques to overlay images onto simple greyscale images. The first was the gun barrel. 














This was created by using a image set to overlay, and then skewed and transformed, to fit the shape of the barrel so that the texture looked like it was bending round the object.
























This bat creature was a class piece I did. I started with a black and white image of the bat, then had to use paint over techniques to apply yo it. I got some textures of skin and creatures and photo bashed them together with the Photoshop brush and paint and also the adjustments to the textures, to make a veined and grotesque creature.






For the second version of the bat creature, I downed the saturation and made it more dark and as if the creature was creeping from the shadows. Both of the paint overs, I really like and I enjoyed this task a lot, and want to do more of it in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment