Monday 30 November 2015

VISUAL DESIGN - USING VALUE TO CREATE DYNAMIC FORM - CLASSWORK


VISUAL DESIGN - USING VALUE TO CREATE DYNAMIC FORM


Todays class work, was to copy colour swatches onto a silhouette of a robot. This was to help use with value and how to create dynamic form.

This was the finished copy of the robot that I did. I found this brief quite helpful and enjoyable, as it helped me to understand some  rules and lessons with character painting.


Once that was completed, I put the guidelines on and duplicated the robot, adjusting the leves to make it lighter as It became further from you.


This was a quick values and lighting process I did before moving onto the robot. This was very helpful and was great to do, because it gave me an understanding of how to use value and how to apply it to an image.


No comments:

Post a Comment